Strength Sports • View topic - build muscle without gaining fat from carbs?

build muscle without gaining fat from carbs?

Discussion of all things bodybuilding

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:05 am

build muscle without gaining fat from carbs?

how can I build muscle without gaining fat from carbs, I do know you have to eat a lot of carbs an protein to build muscle but if I just start eating a lot of carbs I'm going to gain fat also an I don't want that. any suggestions for me?

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:48 am

Re: build muscle without gaining fat from carbs?

kelly wrote:how can I build muscle without gaining fat from carbs, I do know you have to eat a lot of carbs an protein to build muscle but if I just start eating a lot of carbs I'm going to gain fat also an I don't want that. any suggestions for me?

If you’re not gaining muscle fast enough, start drinking a gallon of milk per day.

Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:28 am

Re: build muscle without gaining fat from carbs?

kelly wrote:how can I build muscle without gaining fat from carbs, I do know you have to eat a lot of carbs an protein to build muscle but if I just start eating a lot of carbs I'm going to gain fat also an I don't want that. any suggestions for me?

The only way you can build muscles without gaining fat is by exercising. When you workout, two things happen and that is you burn fats while building muscles. The carbs is for providing you with energy and not for making you fat. There is no way you will gain weight because your body is actively engaged in the exercise you do. You only gain weight when you eat carbs and sit around doing nothing. :)

Return to Bodybulding