Strength Sports • View topic - need some advice?

need some advice?

Discussion of all things bodybuilding

Post Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:45 am

need some advice?

do you have any suggestions to how I could reduce the overall size of my legs? I've got large legs and they are quite muscular but they look unpleasant because of my height and body proportions :(

Post Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:35 am

Re: need some advice?

Cardio, maybe do some long distance running. I know that stripped muscle from my legs lol

Post Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Cardio will help some.

However, if you are worried about looking out of proportion, why not build up other aspects of your body? This could help to balance things out a bit. Have you considered working out more on your arms or back?

Post Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:50 pm

i think you should practice long distance running which will help in burning calories and ur legs will become good for your body they will be no longer unplesent for u

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:51 am

Amrit wrote:do you have any suggestions to how I could reduce the overall size of my legs? I've got large legs and they are quite muscular but they look unpleasant because of my height and body proportions :(

I suggest you do more exercises. go to walk early in the morning. try to work more and try not to rest

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:54 pm

I will suggest woke early in the morning and start exercise your body or you can do jogging everyday, I will recommend jogging... Jogging is the best to loss weight :)

You should have daily routines :)

Return to Bodybulding